Welcome to Willenhall Primary Care Centre-1
Willenhall Primary Care Centre-1 doctors' surgery in Coventry provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service.
At Willenhall Primary Care Centre, our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional medical & nursing care of high quality. We hope you will find this website a useful source of information and advice about the services we offer our patients and the team that provides them.
We operate from modern premises, which are equipped to a high standard and provide access
Bank Hols Notice - Good Friday & Easter Monday OPEN!
The practice would like to inform its patients that we will be remaining OPEN on both bank holidays - Good Friday & on Easter Monday (business as usual)
For routine medical advice please call the surgery and you will be automatically transferred to Care UK our GP OOH provider
In an emergency please call 999
We apologise for any inconvenience caused
Updated Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
- this action will help protect others in your community whilst you are infectious
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure that you can successfully stay at home
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible
- sleep alone, if that is possible
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water
- stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
- you do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, you should call NHS 111.
For a medical emergency dial 999
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
ONLY CALL 111 IF YOU CANNOT FIRST GET HELP ONLINE
Do NOT attend the GP practice or A&E department at Hospital
Patients can use the letter attached by the practice as we will NOT provide a medical certificate for patients requiring self-isolation due to Coronavirus.
Read More »
All News Articles »
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.